National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mineral and energy resource assessment maps of the Ugashik, Bristol Bay, and western Karluk quadrangles, Alaska
Author(s): Church, S.E., Detterman, R.L., and Wilson, F.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1539-I
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 58° 0' 0" N (58.0000)
- South Latitude: 57° 0' 0" N (57.0000)
- East Longitude: 155° 0' 0" W (-155.0000)
- West Longitude: 158° 40' 0" W (-158.6667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.