National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic cross sections of parts of the Colorado, White River, and Death Valley regional ground-water flow systems, Nevada, Utah, and Arizona
Author(s): Page, W.R., Sheirer, D.S., and Langenheim, V.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2006-1040
- Publication Date: 2006
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 39' 48" N (37.6633)
- South Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- East Longitude: 113° 47' 0" W (-113.7833)
- West Longitude: 115° 42' 0" W (-115.7000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.