National Geologic Map Database
Title: Maps and tables showing data and analyses of semiquantitative emission spectrometry and atomic-absorption spectrophotometry of rock samples, Uagashik, Bristol Bay, and part of Karluk quadrangles, Alaska
Author(s): Wilson, F.H., and O'Leary, R.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1539-C
- Publication Date: 1986
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 58° 0' 0" N (58.0000)
- South Latitude: 57° 0' 0" N (57.0000)
- East Longitude: 155° 0' 0" W (-155.0000)
- West Longitude: 158° 40' 0" W (-158.6667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.