National Geologic Map Database
Title: Maps and sections showing geology and coal resources of the northeastern part of the Crow Indian Reservation Big Horn County, Montana
Author(s): Robinson, L.N., and Van Gosen, B.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1796
- Publication Date: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 45° 46' 35" N (45.7764)
- South Latitude: 45° 31' 41" N (45.5281)
- East Longitude: 107° 0' 0" W (-107.0000)
- West Longitude: 107° 11' 7" W (-107.1853)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.