National Geologic Map Database
Title: A cyclostratigraphic and borehole-geophysical approach to development of a three-dimensional conceptual hydrogeologic model of the karstic Biscayne aquifer, southeastern Florida
Author(s): Cunningham, K.J., Wacker, M.A., Robinson, Edward, Dixon, J.F., and Wingard, G.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Report SIR-2005-5235
- Publication Date: 2006
- Map Scale: 1:278,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 25° 57' 36" N (25.9600)
- South Latitude: 25° 38' 10" N (25.6361)
- East Longitude: 80° 20' 30" W (-80.3417)
- West Longitude: 80° 31' 18" W (-80.5217)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.