National Geologic Map Database
Title: Lithologic cross sections of Phanerozoic rocks in the northern midcontinent, U.S.A.
Author(s): Mugel, D.N., and Pratt, W.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1835-G
- Publication Date: 1991
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 46° 0' 0" N (46.0000)
- South Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- East Longitude: 88° 0' 0" W (-88.0000)
- West Longitude: 100° 0' 0" W (-100.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.