National Geologic Map Database
Title: Analyses of rock, stream-sediment, and water samples from the Vermilion Cliffs-Paria Canyon Instant Study Area, Coconino County, Arizona, and Kane County, Utah
Author(s): Bush, A.L., and Lane, M.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-81-391
- Publication Date: 1981
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 6' 36" N (37.1100)
- South Latitude: 36° 40' 18" N (36.6717)
- East Longitude: 111° 45' 0" W (-111.7500)
- West Longitude: 112° 4' 28" W (-112.0744)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.