National Geologic Map Database
Title: Summaries of data on and lists of references to metallic and selected nonmetallic mineral occurrences in the Skagway quadrangle, Alaska, supplement to Open-File Report 78-316; part B-- lists of references to January 1, 1980
Author(s): Cobb, E.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-81-82-B
- Publication Date: 1981
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 59° 45' 0" N (59.7500)
- South Latitude: 59° 0' 0" N (59.0000)
- East Longitude: 135° 0' 0" W (-135.0000)
- West Longitude: 138° 0' 0" W (-138.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.