National Geologic Map Database
Title: Maps of Quaternary deposits and liquefaction susceptibility in the central San Francisco Bay region, California
Author(s): Witter, R.C., Knudsen, K.L., Sowers, J.M., Wentworth, C.M., Koehler, R.D., Randolph, C.E., Brooks, S, K., and Gans, K.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2006-1037
- Publication Date: 2006
- Map Scale: 1:200,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 37' 30" N (38.6250)
- South Latitude: 37° 7' 38" N (37.1272)
- East Longitude: 121° 37' 30" W (-121.6250)
- West Longitude: 123° 0' 0" W (-123.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.