National Geologic Map Database
Title: Uranium in Precambrian granitic rocks of the St. Francois Mountains, southeastern Missouri, with comments on uranium resource potential
Author(s): Nash, J.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-77-787
- Publication Date: 1977
- Map Scale: 1:566,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 25' 0" N (37.4167)
- South Latitude: 37° 21' 0" N (37.3500)
- East Longitude: 90° 7' 0" W (-90.1167)
- West Longitude: 91° 0' 0" W (-91.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.