National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Tucson quadrangle, Arizona
Author(s): Moore, B.N., Tolman, C.F., Butler, B.S., and Hernon, R.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-49-1
- Publication Date: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 32° 30' 0" N (32.5000)
- South Latitude: 32° 0' 0" N (32.0000)
- East Longitude: 110° 30' 0" W (-110.5000)
- West Longitude: 111° 0' 0" W (-111.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.