National Geologic Map Database
Title: Devonian and Mississippian rocks of the northern Antelope Range, Eureka County, Nevada
Author(s): Hose, R.K., Armstrong, A.K., Harris, A.G., and Mamet, B.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1182
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:83,300
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 15' 51" N (39.2642)
- South Latitude: 39° 13' 11" N (39.2197)
- East Longitude: 116° 12' 6" W (-116.2017)
- West Longitude: 116° 15' 27" W (-116.2575)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.