National Geologic Map Database
Title: The pre-Silurian geology of the Rowe-Hawley zone
Author(s): Stanley, R.S., and Hatch, N.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1366-A
Larger Work: The bedrock geology of Massachusetts
[See Larger Work]
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:400,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 44' 30" N (42.7417)
- South Latitude: 41° 38' 0" N (41.6333)
- East Longitude: 72° 35' 0" W (-72.5833)
- West Longitude: 73° 1' 33" W (-73.0258)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.