National Geologic Map Database
Title: Seismicity and tectonics of the Cucamonga fault and the eastern San Gabriel Mountains, San Bernardino County
Author(s): Cramer, C.H., and Harrington, J.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1339 [Chapter 1]
Larger Work: Recent reverse faulting in the Transverse Ranges, California
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:460,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 34° 30' 0" N (34.5000)
- South Latitude: 33° 59' 0" N (33.9833)
- East Longitude: 117° 15' 0" W (-117.2500)
- West Longitude: 118° 44' 24" W (-118.7400)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.