National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of Rito Alto Peak and northeastern part of Mirage quadrangles, Custer and Saguache Counties, Colorado
Author(s): Lindsey, D.A., Soulliere, S.J., Hafner, Katrin, and Flores, R.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1787
- Publication Date: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 7' 30" N (38.1250)
- South Latitude: 38° 0' 0" N (38.0000)
- East Longitude: 105° 37' 30" W (-105.6250)
- West Longitude: 105° 48' 0" W (-105.8000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
Unpublished digital GIS files by the National Park Service Geologic Resources Inventory
Adapted from this USGS map [NOTE: this link does not work in the Safari browser.]
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.