National Geologic Map Database
Title: Distribution of Late Quaternary wind-deposited sand in eastern Colorado [part of S. Platte River Valley near Henderson, Weld County]
Author(s): Madole, R.F., VanSistine, D.P., and Michael, J.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-2875 [pamphlet p. 10]
- Publication Date: 2005
- Map Scale: 1:45,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 57' 26" N (39.9572)
- South Latitude: 39° 52' 14" N (39.8706)
- East Longitude: 104° 48' 0" W (-104.8000)
- West Longitude: 104° 53' 0" W (-104.8833)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.