National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary integrated geologic map databases for the United States: Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, and West Virginia [Superseded by Horton and others, 2017, U.S. Geological Survey, Data Series DS-1052]
Author(s): Nicholson, S.W., Dicken, C.L., Horton, J.D., Labay, K.A., Foose, M.P., and Mueller, J.A.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2005-1324
- Publication Date: 2005
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 58' 40" N (41.9778)
- South Latitude: 34° 59' 11" N (34.9864)
- East Longitude: 77° 43' 48" W (-77.7300)
- West Longitude: 90° 18' 22" W (-90.3061)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.