National Geologic Map Database
Title: Measured sections of the Knox Dolomite near Graysville, Georgia
Author(s): Allen, A.T.
Publishing Organization: Environmental Protection Division, Georgia Department of Natural Resources
Series and Number: Bulletin 60 [p. 178-189]
Larger Work: Short contributions to the geology, geography, and archaeology of Georgia
- Publication Date: 1953
- Map Scale: 1:97,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 34° 58' 52" N (34.9811)
- South Latitude: 34° 58' 2" N (34.9672)
- East Longitude: 85° 6' 49" W (-85.1136)
- West Longitude: 85° 9' 0" W (-85.1500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.