National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of Big Hatchet Peak quadrangle, New Mexico
Author(s): Zeller, R.A., Jr.
Publishing Organization: New Mexico Bureau of Mines and Mineral Resources
Series and Number: Circular 146
Larger Work: Structural geology of Big Hatchet Peak quadrangle, Hidalgo County, New Mexico
- Publication Date: 1975
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 31° 45' 0" N (31.7500)
- South Latitude: 31° 30' 0" N (31.5000)
- East Longitude: 108° 12' 30" W (-108.2083)
- West Longitude: 108° 30' 0" W (-108.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.