National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Walnut Wells quadrangle, New Mexico
Author(s): Zeller, R.A., Jr., and Alper, A.M.
Publishing Organization: New Mexico Bureau of Mines and Mineral Resources
Series and Number: Bulletin 84
Larger Work: Geology of the Walnut Wells quadrangle, Hidalgo County, New Mexico
[See Larger Work]
- Publication Date: 1965
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 31° 45' 0" N (31.7500)
- South Latitude: 31° 30' 0" N (31.5000)
- East Longitude: 108° 30' 0" W (-108.5000)
- West Longitude: 108° 45' 0" W (-108.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.