National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the central part of the Peloncillo Mountains, New Mexico and Arizona
Author(s): Gillerman, Elliot
Publishing Organization: New Mexico Bureau of Mines and Mineral Resources
Series and Number: Bulletin 57
Larger Work: Geology of the central Peloncillo Mountains, Hidalgo County, New Mexico and Cochise County, Arizona
- Publication Date: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 32° 15' 0" N (32.2500)
- South Latitude: 32° 0' 0" N (32.0000)
- East Longitude: 108° 52' 30" W (-108.8750)
- West Longitude: 109° 7' 30" W (-109.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.