National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mineral resource potential map of the Blood Mountain Roadless Area, Union and Lumpkin Counties, Georgia
Author(s): Koeppen, R.P., Nelson, A.E., Armstrong, M.K., and Sabin, A.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1503-C
- Publication Date: 1983
- Map Scale: 1:30,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 34° 46' 13" N (34.7703)
- South Latitude: 34° 40' 10" N (34.6694)
- East Longitude: 83° 52' 20" W (-83.8722)
- West Longitude: 84° 0' 0" W (-84.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.