National Geologic Map Database
Title: The geologic time classification of the United States Geological Survey compared with other classifications accompanied by the original definitions of Era, Period, and Epoch terms
Author(s): Wilmarth, M.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 769
- Publication Date: 1925
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 0" N (49.0000)
- South Latitude: 25° 0' 0" N (25.0000)
- East Longitude: 66° 56' 4" W (-66.9344)
- West Longitude: 124° 45' 0" W (-124.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.