National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Big Spring quadrangle, Kentucky
Author(s): Peterson, W.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-261
- Publication Date: 1964
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 52' 30" N (37.8750)
- South Latitude: 37° 45' 0" N (37.7500)
- East Longitude: 86° 7' 30" W (-86.1250)
- West Longitude: 86° 15' 0" W (-86.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.