National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mount Mazama and Crater Lake: growth and destruction of a Cascade volcano
Author(s): Klimasauskas, Ed, Bacon, Charles, and Alexander, Jim
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Fact Sheet FS-92-02
- Publication Date: 2002
- Map Scale: 1:115,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 59' 21" N (42.9892)
- South Latitude: 42° 53' 48" N (42.8967)
- East Longitude: 122° 2' 25" W (-122.0403)
- West Longitude: 122° 10' 16" W (-122.1711)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.