National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and stratigraphy of the Challis Volcanic Group and related rocks, Little Wood River area, south-central Idaho, with a section on geochronology
Author(s): Sanford, R.F., and Snee, L.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 2064-II
- Publication Date: 2005
- Map Scale: 1:104,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 43' 46" N (43.7294)
- South Latitude: 43° 27' 30" N (43.4583)
- East Longitude: 113° 54' 13" W (-113.9036)
- West Longitude: 114° 8' 52" W (-114.1478)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.