National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mineral resource potential map of the Domeland Wilderness and contiguous roadless areas, Kern and Tulare Counties, California
Author(s): Bergquist, J.R., Jachens, R.C., Miller, W.R., Leszcykowski, A.M., and Spear, J.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1395-F
- Publication Date: 1983
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 2' 30" N (36.0417)
- South Latitude: 35° 40' 0" N (35.6667)
- East Longitude: 118° 7' 0" W (-118.1167)
- West Longitude: 118° 24' 0" W (-118.4000)
Corrections to this entry?
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse