National Geologic Map Database
Title: Maps showing distribution of iron, cobalt, barium, strontium, arsenic, antimony, and bismuth in samples of minus-60-mesh (0.25-mm) stream sediment and(or) nonmagnetic heavy-mineral concentrate, Walker Lake 1 degree x 2 degrees quadrangle, California and Nevada
Author(s): Chaffee, M.A., Hill, R.H., and Sutley, S.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1382-I
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 0' 0" N (39.0000)
- South Latitude: 38° 0' 0" N (38.0000)
- East Longitude: 118° 0' 0" W (-118.0000)
- West Longitude: 120° 0' 0" W (-120.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.