National Geologic Map Database
Title: Assessment of metallic resources in the Humboldt northern Nevada with a section on platinum-group-element(PGE) potential of the Humboldt mafic complex
Author(s): Wallace, A.R., Ludington, Steve, Mihalasky, M.J., Peters, S.G., Theodore, T.G., Ponce, D.A., John, D.A., Berger, B.R., Zienteck, M.L., Sidder, G.B., and Zierenberg, R.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 2218
- Publication Date: 2004
- Map Scale: 1:3,200,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 0' 0" N (42.0000)
- South Latitude: 38° 30' 0" N (38.5000)
- East Longitude: 114° 0' 0" W (-114.0000)
- West Longitude: 120° 0' 0" W (-120.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.