National Geologic Map Database
Title: Facies analysis and sequence stratigraphic framework of Upper Campanian strata (Neslen and Mount Garfield Formations, Bluecastle Tongue of the Castlegate Sandstone, and Marcos Shale), eastern Book Cliffs, Colorado and Utah
Author(s): Kirschbaum, M.A., and Hettinger, R.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Digital Data Series DDS-69-G
Larger Work: National Assessment of Oil and Gas Project
- Publication Date: 2004
- Map Scale: 1:1,200,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 33' 0" N (39.5500)
- South Latitude: 39° 0' 0" N (39.0000)
- East Longitude: 107° 52' 0" W (-107.8667)
- West Longitude: 110° 5' 0" W (-110.0833)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.