National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing recent (1997-98 El Nino) and historical landslides, Crow Creek and vicinity, Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, California
Author(s): Coe, J.A., Godt, J.W., and Tachker, Pierre
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-2859
- Publication Date: 2004
- Map Scale: 1:18,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 48' 55" N (37.8153)
- South Latitude: 37° 40' 25" N (37.6736)
- East Longitude: 121° 56' 20" W (-121.9389)
- West Longitude: 122° 6' 18" W (-122.1050)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.