National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Map showing spatial and temporal relations of mountain and continental glaciations on the northern plains, primarily in northern Montana and northwestern North Dakota
Author(s): Fullerton, D.S., Colton, R.B., Bush, C.A., and Straub, A.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-2843
- Publication Date: 2004
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 50° 0' 0" N (50.0000)
- South Latitude: 47° 0' 0" N (47.0000)
- East Longitude: 102° 0' 0" W (-102.0000)
- West Longitude: 114° 0' 0" W (-114.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.