National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Quaternary tectonic setting of south-central coastal California
Author(s): Lettis, W.R., Hanson, K.L., Unruh, J.R., McLaren, Marcia, and Savage, W.U.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1995-AA
Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins/offshore oil and gas investigations -- Santa Maria Province
- Publication Date: 2004
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- South Latitude: 34° 0' 0" N (34.0000)
- East Longitude: 120° 0' 0" W (-120.0000)
- West Longitude: 122° 0' 0" W (-122.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.