National Geologic Map Database
Title: Visualizing the geology of lake trout spawning sites: northern Lake Michigan [seafloor scans)
Author(s): Dartnell, Peter, Barnes, Peter, Gardner, J.V., and Lee, Kristen
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-2930
- Publication Date: 2004
- Map Scale: 1:25,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 47' 20" N (45.7889)
- South Latitude: 45° 34' 40" N (45.5778)
- East Longitude: 84° 57' 30" W (-84.9583)
- West Longitude: 86° 30' 0" W (-86.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.