National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the Monterey and Seaside 7.5-minute quadrangles, Monterey County, California, with emphasis on active faults
Author(s): Clark, J.C., Dibblee, T.W., Jr., Greene, H.G., and Bowen, O.E., Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-577
- Publication Date: 1974
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 38' 45" N (36.6458)
- South Latitude: 36° 30' 0" N (36.5000)
- East Longitude: 121° 45' 0" W (-121.7500)
- West Longitude: 122° 0' 0" W (-122.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.