National Geologic Map Database
Title: Teleseismic tomography of the Loma Prieta region: implications for strain partitioning
Author(s): Takauchi, Yoko, and Evans, J.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1550-E [p. E-189]
Larger Work: The Loma Prieta, California, earthquake of October 17, 1989 -- geologic setting and crustal structure
- Publication Date: 2004
- Map Scale: 1:764,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 30' 0" N (37.5000)
- South Latitude: 36° 38' 0" N (36.6333)
- East Longitude: 121° 25' 0" W (-121.4167)
- West Longitude: 122° 30' 0" W (-122.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.