National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy and structure across the San Andreas fault zone in the Loma Prieta region and deformation during the earthquake
Author(s): McLaughlin, R.J., and Clark, J.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1550-E [p. E-5]
Larger Work: The Loma Prieta, California, earthquake of October 17, 1989 -- geologic setting and crustal structure
- Publication Date: 2004
- Map Scale: 1:174,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 13' 13" N (37.2203)
- South Latitude: 36° 59' 30" N (36.9917)
- East Longitude: 121° 45' 0" W (-121.7500)
- West Longitude: 122° 0' 0" W (-122.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.