- Title:Tectonic map of Texas
- Author(s): Ewing, T.E., Budnik, R.T., Ames, J.T., Ridner, D.M., and Dillon, R.L.
- Publishing Organization: University of Texas at Austin, Bureau of Economic Geology
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:750,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 30' 0" N (36.5000)
- South Latitude: 25° 50' 10" N (25.8361)
- East Longitude: 93° 30' 25" W (-93.5069)
- West Longitude: 106° 38' 20" W (-106.6389)
- Publication Format:Paper
- Publication Order No.:SM-0001
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.