National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of Texas
Author(s): University of Texas at Austin, Bureau of Economic Geology, Barnes, V.E., Hartmann, Barbara, and Scranton, D.F.
Publishing Organization: University of Texas at Austin, Bureau of Economic Geology
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 30' 0" N (36.5000)
- South Latitude: 25° 50' 10" N (25.8361)
- East Longitude: 93° 30' 25" W (-93.5069)
- West Longitude: 106° 38' 20" W (-106.6389)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Publication Order Number: SM-0003
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.