National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic Map and Mineral Resources Summary of the Gainesboro Quadrangle
Author(s): Wilson, C.W., Jr., Roddy, D.J., Moore, J.L., and Ferguson, C.C.
Publishing Organization: Tennessee Division of Geology
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map 325 SW
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 22' 30" N (36.3750)
- South Latitude: 36° 15' 0" N (36.2500)
- East Longitude: 85° 37' 30" W (-85.6250)
- West Longitude: 85° 45' 0" W (-85.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Publication Order Number: GQ 325 SW
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.