National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic Map and Mineral Resources Summary of the Cumberland City Quadrangle
Author(s): Tiedemann, H.A., Wilson, C.W., Jr., Stearns, R.G., and Barnes, R.H.
Publishing Organization: Tennessee Division of Geology
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map 38 NW
- Publication Date: 1968
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 30' 0" N (36.5000)
- South Latitude: 36° 22' 30" N (36.3750)
- East Longitude: 87° 37' 30" W (-87.6250)
- West Longitude: 87° 45' 0" W (-87.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Publication Order Number: GQ 38 NW
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.