- Title:Geologic Map and Mineral Resources Summary of the Cumberland City Quadrangle
- Author(s): Tiedemann, H.A., Wilson, C.W., Jr., Stearns, R.G., and Barnes, R.H.
- Publishing Organization: Tennessee Division of Geology
- Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map 38 NW
- Publication Date: 1968
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 30' 0" N (36.5000)
- South Latitude: 36° 22' 30" N (36.3750)
- East Longitude: 87° 37' 30" W (-87.6250)
- West Longitude: 87° 45' 0" W (-87.7500)
- Publication Format:Paper
- Publication Order No.:GQ 38 NW
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.