National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic and fossil locality maps of the west-central part of the Howard Pass quadrangle and part of the adjacent Misheguk Mountain quadrangle, western Brooks Range, Alaska
Author(s): Dover, J.H., Tailleur, I.L., and Dumoulin, J.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2413
- Publication Date: 2004
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 68° 45' 0" N (68.7500)
- South Latitude: 68° 15' 0" N (68.2500)
- East Longitude: 157° 12' 0" W (-157.2000)
- West Longitude: 159° 36' 0" W (-159.6000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.