National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geologic map of the Kalmiopsis Wilderness area, Oregon
Author(s): Page, N.J., Gray, Floyd, Cannon, J.K., Foose, M.P., Lipin, B.R., Moring, B.C., Nicholson, S.W., Sawlin, M.G., Till, A.B., and Ziemianski, W.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1240-A
- Publication Date: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 30' 0" N (42.5000)
- South Latitude: 42° 0' 0" N (42.0000)
- East Longitude: 123° 45' 0" W (-123.7500)
- West Longitude: 124° 15' 0" W (-124.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.