National Geologic Map Database
Title: General geology of the East Tintic Mountains, Utah
Author(s): Morris, H.T.
Publishing Organization: Utah Geological Association
Series and Number: Guidebook to the Geology of Utah no. 12 [p. 1-56, pl. 1]
Larger Work: Geology of the East Tintic Mountains and ore deposits of the Tintic mining districts
- Publication Date: 1957
- Map Scale: 1:84,480
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 16' 20" N (40.2722)
- South Latitude: 39° 37' 30" N (39.6250)
- East Longitude: 111° 57' 30" W (-111.9583)
- West Longitude: 112° 17' 30" W (-112.2917)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.