National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Wasatch Mountains east of Salt Lake City
Author(s): Granger, A.E., Sharp, B.J., Crittenden, M.D., Jr., and Calkins, F.C.
Publishing Organization: Utah Geological Society
Series and Number: Guidebook to the Geology of Utah no. 8 [p. 1-37, pl. 1 and 2]
Larger Work: Geology of the central Wasatch Mountains, Utah
- Publication Date: 1952
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 50' 0" N (40.8333)
- South Latitude: 40° 31' 0" N (40.5167)
- East Longitude: 111° 32' 0" W (-111.5333)
- West Longitude: 111° 55' 0" W (-111.9167)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.