National Geologic Map Database
Title: Mineral resource map of the Lake Clark quadrangle, Alaska
Author(s): Nelson, W.H., King, H.D., Case, J.E., Tripp, R.B., Crim, W.D., and Cooely, E.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-1114-B
- Publication Date: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 61° 0' 0" N (61.0000)
- South Latitude: 60° 0' 0" N (60.0000)
- East Longitude: 153° 0' 0" W (-153.0000)
- West Longitude: 156° 0' 0" W (-156.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.