National Geologic Map Database
Title: Surficial geologic map of the southwest Memphis quadrangle, Shelby County, Tennessee, and Crittenden County, Arkansas
Author(s): Moore, D.W., and Diehl, S.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-2823
- Publication Date: 2004
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 35° 7' 30" N (35.1250)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- East Longitude: 90° 0' 0" W (-90.0000)
- West Longitude: 90° 7' 30" W (-90.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.