National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Precambrian basement geologic map of Montana -- an interpretation of aeromagnetic anomalies
Author(s): Sims, P.K., O'Neill, J.M., Bankey, Viki, and Anderson, E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-2829
- Publication Date: 2004
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 0" N (49.0000)
- South Latitude: 44° 21' 28" N (44.3578)
- East Longitude: 104° 2' 53" W (-104.0481)
- West Longitude: 116° 2' 50" W (-116.0472)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.