National Geologic Map Database
Title: Shaded relief and sea floor topography of Quadrangle 2 in western Massachusetts Bay off shore of Boston, Massachusetts
Author(s): Butman, Bradford, Hayes, Laura, Danforth, W.W., and Valentine, P.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Investigations Series Map I-2732-B
- Publication Date: 2003
- Map Scale: 1:25,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 26' 30" N (42.4417)
- South Latitude: 42° 19' 18" N (42.3217)
- East Longitude: 70° 36' 0" W (-70.6000)
- West Longitude: 70° 53' 0" W (-70.8833)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.