National Geologic Map Database
Title: Shaded relief and sea floor topography of Quadrangle 1 in western Massachusetts Bay off shore of Boston, Massachusetts
Author(s): Butman, Bradford, Hayes, Laura, Danforth, W.W., and Valentine, P.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Investigations Series Map I-2731-B
- Publication Date: 2003
- Map Scale: 1:25,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 19' 20" N (42.3222)
- South Latitude: 42° 12' 9" N (42.2025)
- East Longitude: 70° 36' 0" W (-70.6000)
- West Longitude: 70° 47' 15" W (-70.7875)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.